# JeRedécouvrelaFrance is back in service !
As a new period opens conducive to the discovery of our country, Atout France is launching on May 11 a new part of its # JeRedécouvrelaFrance campaign to invite the French to rediscover all the treasures of French destinations.
Following the announcement of the deconfinement calendar by the President of the Republic, many tourism professionals report an acceleration of reservations for long spring weekends but also for summer holidays. The French therefore seem to bet again this year on security, proximity and the rediscovery of their country. A first positive signal for French professionals.
Also, with this new part of the # JeRedécouvrelaFrance campaign, which will run from May to September to extend the summer season, Atout France intends to consolidate this trend. The initiative, bringing together several French professionals, will particularly insist on getting back to basics that holidays in France allow …
Reunion with friends or family, moments of conviviality, discovery, meeting a region and its players…. The French will have plenty of time to find in their country What really matters.
The main objective of this campaign is to maintain the interest of the French in tricolor stays by promoting a multifaceted tourist offer, accessible to all and available in good reception conditions. Atout France will focus on sustainable and responsible tourism.
In support of the sectors and territories most affected by the Covid-19 crisis, the communication devices deployed by Atout France will aim more specifically to encourage the French to (re) discover their gastronomy, their mountains, their cities and cultural sites or their overseas destinations.
# JeRedécouvrelaFrance will be supported through various initiatives:
- All tourism stakeholders are invited to use the # JeRedécouvrelaFrance in their communications on social networks. The posts will be aggregated on a “ social wall », Hosted on the France.fr site, to inspire travelers. A universe specifically dedicated to the campaign will be deployed from May 11 (ww.france.fr/jeredecouvrelaFrance)
- Atout France called on influencers who will explore French destinations and intervene on different platforms in order to share with the French their experiences and encounters in the heart of the territories: in the vineyards, in the mountains, in the towns and villages of France…
- A targeted media plan is planned on the social networks France.fr throughout the 5 months of the campaign: live content in cultural sites (Facebook live in particular), experiences of influencers, ideas for stays and good deals produced by Atout France .
- A media activation campaign has also been set up to promote offers that meet the motivations of different customer segments:
- Roaming and rediscovering cities for Millennials,
- Slow tourism, relaxation, gastronomy and culture for families and couples.
- Campaigns aimed at generating reservations are also planned throughout the summer season as well as the post-season. These operations will be carried out in partnership with carriers, tour operators and OTAs.
- Finally, From May 10, Atout France will promote the strengths of the mountains in summer as part of a TV campaign conducted in partnership with France Montagnes and the French massifs.
Key figures : What really matters # JeRedécouvrelaFrance
- 5 months of campaign (May / September)
- Almost 100 mobilized partners who are already relaying the JeRedécouvrelaFrance hastag
- 17 influencers mobilized
- More than ten media partnerships with targeted and affinity supports
- More than ten conversion campaigns in preparation
- 1 Mountain TV campaign (424 spots for 52 million contacts)
Jean-Baptiste LEMOYNE, Secretary of State in charge of Tourism, French people living abroad and La Francophonie:
France is the world in miniature ! You can go around the world by taking a tour of France: the sea, the mountains, the islands, the countryside, the culture, the gastronomy, the heritage and the architecture of our towns and villages. We have professionals who have suffered greatly from the crisis and who are ready to ensure the safety and well-being of travelers and vacationers. The French can support them by oxygenating themselves in France. This is the meaning of the # JeRediscoverLaFrance campaign.
Caroline Leboucher, CEO of Atout France:
By using the hashtag # JeRedécouvreLaFrance, all French people and tourism professionals can become ambassadors for great experiences to be had in France. They will be able to testify to the know-how and inventiveness of French tourism players who work on a daily basis to offer an offer in line with current needs and aspirations, particularly in terms of sustainable and responsible tourism, and to allow everyone to find What really matters.