One particular of the quite a few causes we are delighted about the reopening of Japan’s borders is that we can share about one of the finest hotels we have stayed-in in Hokkaido: Hinode Hills Niseko Village.
We will always keep in mind the warmth and ease and comfort we received at Hinode Hills.
Aspect of YTL Resort team, we stayed at Hinode Hills Niseko Village during our very past vacation to Hokkaido pre-COVID in December 2019. It was newly opened then and we were amongst its initial guests! Unfortunately, as March 2020 arrived about, around the world borders began to near, like Japan.
Our parting shot of Hinode Hills. We skip the spot.
Below are causes why we bear in mind Hinode Hills Niseko Village so fondly.
- Assistance. Service. Service: The heat and obliging staff at the reception and dining establishments make our remain memorable. At the time of the hotel’s opening in 2019, some team ended up new to Niseko Village and although some did not have immediate responses to our queries, they designed it a level to get back to us promptly. Their support was attentive, welcoming and exudes a sense of professionalism. Excellent for a travelling family self-driving in Hokkaido. As a nod to its client-centricity, the lodge supplies a normal, free shuttle company to Niseko city for company to discover the dining selections there.
Just after a wintry day out, we usually appear ahead to coming again and greeted by the warmth of the staff.
- Deluxe and effectively-appointed rooms: The rooms came with anything people need on a winter ski-trip. Geared up with a kitchenette, dining location additionally a washer dryer, the one particular bed room suite was a godsend. We could do laundry and get ready some uncomplicated meals for every person in the spouse and children. Everything from bedding to lavatory ooze premium luxury. Fantastic for the family members to feel pampered immediately after a working day out in the snow.
The kitchenette and dining region is a god-despatched. We experienced many awesome warm cooked foods there.
Deluxe and roomy rest room.
- Superior locale with enough totally free parking: The resort is about 15 minutes’ generate from downtown Niseko. This is fantastic for families who want to escape from the hustle and bustle of Niseko city whilst owning the alternative to pop by for the occasional procuring, foods, or ski classes. The front of the lodge delivers sufficient parking room. However, do note that driving in wintry Hokkaido is not a stroll in the park and is very best encouraged for seasoned drivers. Make sure you browse our post in this article on driving strategies in wintry Hokkaido.
Tons of space, snow and landscapes all-around.
Hinode Hills became our ‘HQ’ as we travelled to mail the young ones to their snowboarding classes and…
…had some time to ourselves to try out the lots of eateries about Hokkaido / Niseko location.
- Excellent foods: Our keep arrived with breakfast as we prefer to slowly and gradually ‘warm up’ in advance of heading out to the snow each and every early morning. Selection of food is a combine of Japanese range amidst the largely continental choices. The modest selection of well-cooked and scrumptious choices, bade effectively with us as we can consider only what we can complete and not persuade food stuff-wastage. We significantly like the fruits and juices as it gives very good nourishment to the household through journey. All through just one of the times when the snowfall was specially potent, we opted to dine at the in-household cafe, The Bistro, which turned out to be just one of the most effective meals we’ve had on that trip. The shots basically do not do it justice.
Foodstuff at The Bistro was best notch. Perfect when we did not want to courageous the windy snow to go out.
The Bistro is intimate and offers actually excellent meals with good choices.
We noted that the hotel has because expanded their list of products and services and facilities. Have a appear at their web site in this article for a lot more details.
- Snow, Snow, Snow: The hotel is surrounded by ample area and snow tumble. There is, in simple fact, a ski slope and ski university just suitable powering the hotel total with ski lifts. Households can practically avoid the crowd at Niseko town and just love Hokkaido’s popular ‘JapPow’ snow suitable below at Hinode Hills. The hotel does offer a ski-in-ski-out amenities and storage for your ski gear. This suggests families who want to ski will not have to contend with getting the general public transportation with ski equipment in tow. Really hassle-free!
Do not need to have a playground when you have snow! My young ones enjoying gleefully just suitable exterior the lodge.
Letter to the GM:
We recall Hinode Hills fondly especially the assistance we gained from your team back when the lodge was to start with opened. While most of them have been themselves new to Hokkaido/Niseko, they took the effort and hard work to assistance and serve our loved ones warmly and pro-actively request out facts for us. We appreciated the degree of comfort and ease the lodge delivers and are grateful that our last memory of pre-pandemic Hokkaido 3 yrs ago was of our pleasant continue to be at your resort. We hope to return just one working day, hopefully incredibly quickly.
Elegant and comfy. Fantastic for that wintry holiday in Hokkaido.
HINODE HILLS NISEKO VILLAGE
Higashiyama-onsen, Niseko-cho, Abuta-gun, Hokkaido, 048-1592, Japan
E mail: [email protected]
Phone: +81 ()136 44 3311
Amenities & Facilities
• Magnificent custom made furnishings • En suite bathroom in every single bedroom • Substantial velocity wi-fi world wide web • Television with streaming media participant • Bluetooth songs speaker • Totally outfitted kitchen area with appliances, cookware and utensils • Dishwasher (suites only) • Laundry services with washing machine and tumble dryer (suites only) • Centralised heating and air-conditioning • Humidifier/air purifier (on ask for) • Iron and ironing board (on ask for) • Branded bath toiletries • Hair dryer
• Concierge and bell service support • Complimentary car or truck park • Complimentary scheduled shuttle transfers to Hirafu and Kutchan
Additional on Japan and Hokkaido: For more from our many Hokkaido trips, which include wintertime driving suggestions, go right here and appear under ‘Japan’.